Our passion is supporting people grow and develop, in life and work. We'd always recommend that you register with us to take full advantage of our free articles in the Registered Members section. To whet your appetite for this, here are some of Free Articles.
Please Tweet Like and Share if you like an article, and remember to invite colleagues and friends that you feel will also benefit.
Customer Service Tips, 10 things to say to your customer
Here are 10 phrases to use with your customers, that will let them feel that you are delivering a good service and that you really do care, whether face to face (F2F) or over the phone (OTP).
1. I can resolve this for you.
2. I'm just going to put look at your account (and discuss with my colleague/manager) to get to the bottom of this. (OTP - I'll need to put you on hold, are you ok to hold?)
3. Just to recap/summarise what will happen next is........
4. So what your saying is, [the goods arrived damaged, and you have reported this twice to us already]
5. Ok let me make sure that doesn't happen again to you, so what I will do is..... (good link to number 4)
6. I am sorry you feel let down by our service, let me do all I can to resolve this and your confidence in us.
7. I can do that for you.
8. Good morning Madam/Sir or Mrs/Miss/Ms/Mr, or use the name they provide.
9. As a valuable customer to me I want to make sure that I get this resolved for you today.
10. Let me resolve this for you today so you do not need to call/pop back again.
NB - For those who have customer satisfaction scores, a number of these will support higher respose rates. For example 'Let me resolve this...' has a direct link to the customer satisfaction question - 'Was the problem resolved'. For example - 'As a valuable customer to me...' [said with sincerity] links to the question 'Did you feel valued as a customer?'
To further enhance your customer service skills why not book onto our customer skills workshop