Reviewed and updated: May 2018
Below are our booking and website usage terms and conditions, including our privacy and cookie policies.
NB These apply to both evalu8d and resourcily websites.
Programme Booking Terms and Conditions
By booking dates or courses with evalu8d you agree to these booking terms.
Payment must be received within 10 days of invoice date for our Open Courses, or by terms agreed for In House. We accept payment by PAYPAL, cheque, BACS or other bank transfers.
All cancellations and requests to transfer must be made in writing and will be subject to our Cancellation and Transfer policies below. Either Email Us; write to evalu8d, 43 Coniscliffe Road, Darlington, DL3 7EH. Cancellation will be acknowledged in writing.
- No charge for cancellations received 58 or more days before the programme start date.
- A cancellation fee of 25% of the course fees will be due for cancellations received 28-58 days before the programme start date
- A cancellation fee of 50% of the course fees will be due for cancellations received 15-27 days before the programme start date
- A cancellation fee of 100% of the course fees will be due for cancellations received 14 days or less before the programme start date
- Non attendance by the delegate will result in full course fees being due.
Any monies due will be refunded within 10 days of our written confirmation.
Transfer Policy (Open Courses)
- No charge for transferring to an alternative course date provided the request is received 28 or more days before the programme start date. One free transfer can be made after which there will be a £10 transfer fee for each further request.
- Requests to transfer received 11-20 days before the programme start date will be subject to a transfer fee of £20 transfer fee.
- Requests to transfer received 0-10 days before the programme start date will be subject to a transfer fee of £30 transfer fee.
Transfer Policy (In House)
- No charge for transferring to an alternative course date provided the request is received 28 or more days before the programme start date. One free transfer can be made after which there will be a £150 transfer fee for each further request.
- Requests to transfer received 11-20 days before the programme start date will be subject to a transfer fee of 20% of the course fees.
- Requests to transfer received 0-10 days b before the programme start date will be subject to a transfer fee of 30% of the course fees.
Money back guarantee
Each workshop is backed up by our Money Back Guarantee We passionately believe that you will enhance your skills and techniques on your workshop, so much so that if by 3pm on the first day, you are not convinced - you may leave the event and we will give you a complete refund, in exchange for some feedback.
Corporate Clients If as a Corporate Client if we do not shift behaviour on a particular workshop we will give you a refund for that workshop.
Use of our websitse is restricted to personal use. You must not copy, download, or use any materials other than for personal use. Using materials from our websites by any means for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and breaches copyright.
We reserve the right to block/refuse members.
For example those trying to spam, competitors, breach of our terms, or without reason.
We reserve the right to delete members without notice or reason.
Members who use our websites and associated forums must not spam, use discriminatory or intimidatory behaviour, product promotion, or share personal information. Any such posts or behaviour will be blocked and deleted from our site, and the member will be deleted.
Data Protection and Privacy
One: Personal privacy is important to you and to evalu8d. Any information we collect and process on training you attend or via our website will be kept confidential and secure once it reaches our server. The information will be used only in strictest conditions in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (United Kingdom) ("DPA") any other applicable data protection legislation. For the purpose of the DPA, the data controller is evalu8d limited, 43 Coniscliffe Road, Darlington, DL3 7EH.
Two: Personal information you provide to evalu8d through our website or on your programme will be used strictly in the following ways, and only by evalu8d limited, resourcily or other evalu8d companies.
(a) updating and enhancing personal records relating to programme and website registration;
(b) contacting you with development activities which may support your personal development plan (PDP);
(c) handling your programme booking, delivering products and services, processing payments, communicating with you about bookings, products and services;
(d) advising you of other products and services which may be of interest.
(e) contacting you following your programme in order to suggest development activities in line with your PDP.
Three: evalu8d do not sell your information to any third parties. Your information will not be made available to external organisations except for supporting points (a), (b), (c), (d) or (e) above. Examples of these organisations would be hotels or training venues that would require details in support of your programme.
Four: You will be asked to provide contact details via our website and programme registration process. When we will contact you:
(x) We will contact you pre and post course in conjunction with your programme; with programme details, and with development activities to support your PDP.
(y) We may send information on future products and services we feel will be relevant to you.
Our records are completed using information you provide us. evalu8d do not assume responsibility for confirming the ongoing accuracy of your personal data. For further information of your rights under UK data protection laws, see the government website https://ico.org.uk/
Intellectual Property / Copyright
- For materials provided by evalu8d to the client or customer, the intellectual property rights shall remain with evalu8d. (unless otherwise agreed)
- For materials provided by the client or customer, intellectual property rights shall remain with the client or customer. (unless otherwise agreed)
- Any materials where the rights belong elsewhere shall be recognised.
- Any materials owned by the customer of the client shall remain property of the customer. (unless otherwise agreed)
- Materials are provided for individual use only, and must not be used to train others within your organisation or elsewhere, unless you have written consent from evalu8d
- All evalu8d materials are subject to copyright law and should not be copied, reproduced, altered, passed on as own work or distributed in any way
By using our site you agree to our terms and conditions.